Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Monday, March 18, 2013

New Things

While you are eagerly awating the final shots of my latest halfling units I figured I would show you a couple of new halfling releases.

Necrom Studio Inn Keeper
Firstly we have a lovely new halfling inn keeper/friar from Necrom Studio. I actually have a model in front of me now and I would have to say it is one of the finer hafling scuplts on the market today.....image does not quite do the level detail justice.







He is available here http://www.necromstudio.com/en/staff/25-halfling-seller.html


Otherworld Hallfings
Some more nice sculpts from Otherworld Miniatures on the way soon, painting by the infamous Andrew Taylor. More info here.....http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/otherworld-miniatures-dungeon-adventurers?c=home They have some other amazing D&D adventure characters as well being released so check them out.











No comments:

Post a Comment