Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Monday, December 5, 2011

Halfling Witch Hunters

If you are looking for the Top 10 Halflings article it is the entry directly below this one.

I have finally got round to getting pictures of my latest Halfling Unit ....Van Halfling's Halfling Witch Hunters. I tried to achieve the look of crazed religious "The Crucible" styled halflings and it is definitely my favourite unit yet.

Next in the painting que is a unit of Evil Undead halflings.......should be a couple of pictures up next week.

The unit consists mostly of C11 Hallfings lead by Heresy's Van Halfling Hero and a Ogre Executioner thrown in for good measure.


Please click on the images for larger shots.



























No comments:

Post a Comment