Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last Post of the Year, Merry Xmas Everyone!!!

Well I am gearing up and packing my bags to return back to New Zealand for Christmas with the family so I would like to take this time to wish eveyone a happy and safe Xmas and New year.

I have had a surge in posts towards the end of the year having regained a bit of drive on my halfling army project and hope to have many more updates more regularly next year with more unit releases and also some halfling product reviews and scale comparisons as well as any other cool halfling related stuff I can find.


Here is a small teaser for next year, pun intended the first six completed models of the Evil Halfling unit.....just waiting to be varnished and bases flocked. This unit marks the halfway point of my army with only 4-5 units left in the lead pile....ha only 4 or 5 depending on whether I can hold of buying more halflings. But I have vowed not to buy anymore until I have almost completed the army.......we will see how that goes.....


Bye for 2011 ....
Chris

click for bigger pic


No comments:

Post a Comment