Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Friday, October 12, 2012

The 2nd Coldstream Guards, the Defence of the Hougoumon


To take a lil break from my smelly lil hobbits I painted up a command base for Napoleonic 2nd Coldstream guards unit I painted a few years back. The unit depicts the famous defense of the Hougoumont at Waterloo where the defensive forces lost 500 out of the 2000 defending it hence the high amounts of casualties in the unit. As an overall unit I don't think they look to shabby really although the lighting in the photos don't really do them too many favours. Figs are a mix of Victrix, Perry and Front Rank and I have another base to do to complete the unit at some point.


 



 





1 comment: