Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Thursday, May 31, 2012

COMING SOON: FOUNDRY HALFLINGS

Well there have been a few sneaky photo floating around the net of Foundry's future halfling release and I'm sure you will agree with me that they aren't looking to shabby at all. In fact the sculpts are looking fantastic and great change from Foundry's recent abysmal new offerings. Just when I was finally getting around to completing my halfling army too. Not to sure on the intended release date though but it might be the first foundry products I ever purchase....but then again given their pricing.....maybe not???

All images blatantly nicked from clamshellsandseadogs











4 comments:

  1. They look very nice !!
    some of them (many!) are very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them, rumour has it there will be 7 packs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps I should add that I blatantly nicked them from the http://deartonyblair.blogspot.com - blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Clam - no problem with using the pics but send some traffic my way please!!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete