Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gnomey Goodness

Well to have a lil break from halflings I decided to paint up a small Gnome Mercenary unit. The idea behind these guys is they are ruthless gnome mercenaries who offer their services to the highest bidder......unfortunately for them the only race that would benefit from having gnomes in their army is poor defenseless rotund halflings who call on their services at times of need for a lil extra muscle.

I basically starting picking up the odd gnome on E-bay while on the hunt for old skool halflings and walla I soon had enough for a full unit.






Oh and some cool halfling images stolen off the web


Two cool conversions from http://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/t3532-my-halflings






From The Moot Strikes back, warseer forum painted by Lt Dougheim, http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208215&page=1













1 comment:

  1. Very nice!! I didn´t think there are that many halflings about.
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete