Welcome to Halfling House

Welcome to my Blog showcasing the development of my Old Skool Citadel Halfling Fantasy Army

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Long Over Due

I'm not really good at this blogging thing am I? Moving home doesn't really help the situation ....and the surf has been really good too!!!

Well here is the latest update, the start of the next unit of halfing spearmen....old marauder figs and pretty much the smallest halfings out there and pretty damn hard to paint the lil details to be honest, I really struggled with these lil guys and ain't overly happy on how they turned out.

Pic ain't the best but will have to do



Oh and here is a mini I just finished, A Swiss Pig thief for a Swiss friend for xmas, slightly sloppy work but they won't know the difference, first attempt at yellow too.


No comments:

Post a Comment